• Bicycles are never permitted to be used school grounds.
• Scooters and skateboards should not be used on the school grounds in the morning as students are arriving for school (8:00 – 8:25 am) due to congestion caused by pedestrians and vehicular traffic.
• Students in grades P – 3 may not use scooters or skateboards on school grounds at recess or lunch time due to lack of space.
• Students in grade 4 – 6 may use scooters and skateboards during recess at the back corner of the parking lot on the south side of the building (i.e. music room side)
• Students in grades 4 – 9 may use scooters and skateboards during the lunch period at the back corner of the parking lot on the south side of the building (i.e. music room side)
• Scooters and skateboards may not be used at the front of the building (traffic loop, etc.)
• Helmets must be worn at all times if using scooters or skateboards.