Wednesday June 2nd at 1:14 pm
· Pre-Primary children and students in Grades Primary to 3 are now required to wear masks at school. (Students in Grades 4 to 12 have been wearing masks since the start of the school year).
· Students must wear a non-medical mask inside schools unless they are seated within their classroom if desks are physically distanced by 2m / 6ft and facing in the same direction, when eating or drinking, and during indoor physical activity.
· Anyone who rides the bus to school is required to wear a mask.
· Masks are not required during outside activities.
· Students are expected to wear a mask within common areas of the school.
· Schools are encouraged to build in opportunities for mask breaks during the day.