Friday April 30th at 10:56 am
Here to Assist You
HRCE families: Parent Navigators are part of your school learning community team.
Typically families reach out to a Parent Navigator when they:
1. Have questions about policy. If you are wondering who to speak to about all things related to HRCE, we can direct you.
2. Have registration inquiries. If you are registering a child for school and have questions or need help with the registration process, we are here to assist.
3. Are searching for resources and supports. Parent Navigators are here to help families understand how to access and navigate key supports within HRCE and communities.
4. Need to talk with someone. A Parent Navigator can have an informal chat with you over the phone, through email, or virtually via “Zoom”.
5. Have no access technology. Have no internet? A Parent Navigator can assist with filling out and submitting electronic forms with you over the phone.
6. Are looking for answers. Are there questions we can help you get answers to? Please give us a call and we can either get the information for you or navigate you to a person who can help.
7. Need assistance in supporting their children with at-home learning.
There is no referral process. Just pick up the phone and give a Parent Navigator a call, or send them an email.
Your School Learning Community Parent Navigator can be found at www.hrce.ca
How to reach them: Stephen Somers firstname.lastname@example.org 902-464-2000 ext. 4361 or 902-219-0587