Breakfast now available at our cafeteria
Starting on Thursday, September 26, fresh hot coffee and breakfast items will be available at our school cafeteria for purchase every morning from 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM. Students and staff may purchase these items, or parents may wish to get something "to go" for your drive to work or walk home. Except….no coffee for students.
This is being done on a trial basis and will continue if there is sufficient demand.
The breakfast menu include:
• Breakfast sandwich deluxe (English muffin with egg, ham and cheese) > $3.75
• Breakfast sandwich (English muffin, egg, cheese) > $3.25
• Bagel with butter or butter & cream cheese > $2.60
• Strawberry or blueberry yogurt parfaits > $3.25
• Fresh apples and bananas > $1.50
• Freshly brewed coffee > $1.50
• Muffins – blueberry or banana > $1.00
And....milk and fruit juice.
Coming soon….hash browns.
Remember: you can make payment by cash, debit card, and credit card. Or you may purchase a reloadable zipthru card (it’s like a reloadable gift card).
A portion of our cafeteria sales is given to the school to support teaching and learning.
Click here https://pws.hrce.ca/pws/general-information/cafeteria for more information about our cafeteria (including menus, cafzone online ordering, payment options, and information about zipthru reloadable payment cards.